Remote Program Manager – Contract - $70.00-$79.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Remote Program Manager
Manage large and complex programs in support of a line of business or enterprise function. Assures the strategies of business clients and of the enterprise are aligned. Develops strategies and manages larger and more complex business programs including performance, cost, scope, risks, quality and management metrics. Drives negotiation process across business and technology on issues and/or program changes. Ensures appropriate level of communication to program team and key stakeholders. Assures program objectives are meet by analyzing data and implementing appropriate actions as necessary.
Skills & Requirements
• Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and implement significant programs addressing complex, high impact projects within a line of business in the financial services sector.
• Proven ability to anticipate business problems, logically diagnose causes and identify solutions and create strategic plans.
• Demonstrated strong and effective verbal and written communication skills with technical and business stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge in all technical management techniques.
• Superior knowledge of project management methodology and tools. PMP certified.
Plus/Nice to Have Skills/Prior Experiences:
• Demonstrated functional expertise of system interdependencies and their impact across technology.
• Superior knowledge and understanding of the full life cycle of technical project management and business analysis.
• Strong working knowledge of business matters, finance, planning and forecasting in order to manage program and business-related issues.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142488