Your new company
One of the Nations Biggest Construction Companies
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for hands-on job cost accounting for multiple projects to include Subcontractor AP processing, Client invoicing, and budgeting
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all costs related to each project
- Actively involved with Project Management team to ensure they get the direction/support needed
- Ensure existing Project Accounting and all Company Policies and Procedures are effectively communicated and enforced
- Be aggressive, but tactful, in communicating/discussing/resolving accounting related problems with team, striving to correct problems in a timely manner
- Actively monitor projects from a risk management perspective and elevate as needed
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-5 years Construction or project-related accounting desired
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to multi task
- Able to prioritize while working in a fast paced environment. Detail, rule and goal oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and exposure to ERP systems or comparable business software. JD Edwards experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance speed with quality of results (we require both)
- Detail oriented, organized, and disciplined
- Friendly, courteous, and positive in nature
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1141888