Your new company
A family-owned business established over 50 years ago. Projects are within the excavation side of the market including earth & site works, utility installation, airport & runways.
Your new role
The project engineer will be in charge of supporting a newly won project, therefore you get to be a part of this project from start to close out.
Submittals, RFIs, change orders, project admin support, documenting, office & site based position.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience within a civil construction company
- A civil engineering degree is a nice to have
What you need to do now
- Long-term stable & reputable company
- Proven track record with a tight knit team culture
- Ability to cover national
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1141823