We are seeking a Solar Project Engineer for a unique client that provides full project life-cycle services for C&I & large-scale custom solar PV and energy storage solutions.
The role is fully remote and the experience desired is:
- 3+ years of leading solar projects of at least 250KW from concept to completion.
- Engineering degree required.
- Proficient with PVsyst, AutoCAD & Helioscope.
- Experience creating & monitoring of 30/60/90, Issued for Permit, and Issued for Construction drawing sets specifying and quoting equipment, supervising the construction activities and resolving any issues that arise.
- PE License preferred but not required.
- Salary: Not PE licensed 95K-120K dependent upon experience - With PE License up to 135K dependent upon experience.