The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Biotechnology Company is seeking a Project Manager (ERP - Finance) in Raleigh, NC/Hybrid.
• Draft and coordinate content for program communication vehicles such as executive communications, program newsletters, internal website, meeting presentations, etc.
• Draft and coordinate content and communication campaigns to provide awareness and motivate users to adopt new technologies and transform the way they work. Partner with public affairs for alignment of messaging and distribution.
• Draft and design eye-catching program materials, including graphics, banners, infographics, one-pagers, and visual email campaigns using multiple media and channels
• Storyboard and design key program PowerPoint presentations and use visuals to explain key concepts and tell stories
• Evolve the brand of the program to ensure communications follow and aesthetically match branding requirements and are cohesive in context
• Guide responsible parties in maintaining the program’s visual library, including approved iconography, images, animations, and videos
• Assist communication and training teams by bringing a new dimension to their materials, simplifying and energizing them with the use of story and imagery
• Contribute design expertise and point of view for user interface/experience for additional communication tactics and deliverables (such as internal website), as needed
• Work with the OCM team to conduct readiness and resistance assessments using surveys, interviews, focus groups, or other methods; evaluate and summarize findings for executive management and steering teams.
Skills & Requirements
• BA/BS in relevant and/or related field; advanced degree preferred Experience
• 5 years+ of experience in organizational change management
• 2 or more years in IT and business/industry preferred
• Some experience implementing large-scale, transformational ERP financial system programs Knowledge and Skills
• Hands on experience in internal change management role (in IT and/or business/industry) and leading change management work
• Certified in Prosci or another Change Management acumen (preferred)
• Certification in Agile practices a plus
• Expertise in engaging individuals, teams, leadership to effectively catalyze and influence change
• Strong executive presence and ability to influence leaders; skilled in asking the right question(s) - in combination - to elicit a response for the leader/team needs at the moment
• Strong storytelling skills; ability to use stories to engage, inform, or inspire others. Drawing stories out of leaders and encouraging them to use storytelling as a leadership skill with an intense focus on end-user perspectives
• Skilled at reading and responding to the energy, knowing what is working/not, and adjusting facilitation style on the fly to accommodate the needs of the group
• Strong ability to articulate the big picture and to simplify complex, technical concepts and making them visual and relatable
• Able to understand and clarify business/project goals to translate those goals into actionable OCM strategies
• Serious attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to quickly learn
• Comfort working at a fast pace and with ambiguity
• Self-motivated individual, highly collaborative and great attitude
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141318