Your new company
I am representing premier construction company that offers specialized services across areas such as Bridges, Roadway and Highway projects.
Your new role
As a Project Manager you'll be expected to manage Roadway construction related projects. This means liaising with entities such as the FDOT and ensure project delivery within the agreed timeline and budget.
What you'll need to succeed
Your experience includes road/highway construction and you have a track record of end to end project delivery. Knowing how to manage a project team in order to get everyone working towards a mutual goal is key.
What you'll get in return
- 4+ years of relatable Project Manager experience
- Majority of experience on either Roadway or Heavy Highway projects
- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel
- Experience in managing construction teams
- Reviews and approves preliminary schedules, financial projections, and cost to complete
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This position offers a competitive salary package that also includes health/vision/dental insurance as well as 401K Vehicle Allowances and other benefits.
What you need to do now
Like to know more? Contact Ryan Matticks at 407-630-9253 or apply with your resume via this advert.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1139951