Your new company
I am representing premier Utility Contractor in the greater Central Florida area that specializes on Underground Utility, Infrastructure and Pipe projects.
What you'll need to succeed
Your experience includes Utility & Pipe construction related projects and you have a track record of end to end project delivery. Knowing how to manage a project team in order to get everyone working towards a mutual goal is key.
What you'll get in return
- 4+ years of relatable Project Manager experience.
- Majority of experience in Underground Utilities or Pipe construction projects.
- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel.
- HCSS experience preferred.
- Understanding of pipeline rehabilitation methods such as CIPP, Cleaning, CCTV.
- Reviews and approves preliminary schedules, financial projections, and cost to completed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred not required.
This position offers a competitive salary package that also includes health/vision/dental insurance as well as 401K and other benefits.
What you need to do now
Like to know more? Contact Ryan Matticks at 407-630-9253 or apply with your resume attached to the email via this advert.