The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Project Manager in Orlando, FL / Hybrid .
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering complex software development projects working with teams across multiple disciplines in a geographically dispersed organization, including working with vendors. The Project Manager will concurrently manage multiple medium to large digital projects across web and mobile applications, and/or one or more specific tracks within much larger scale programs, with oversight from a Program Manager. The Project Manager ensures on-time and on-schedule delivery for their projects working closely with Product, Technology, and Design.
• Facilitate scope definition, and high-level planning, discovery, and estimation workshops for projects with cross-functional teams
• Quantify cost factors to deliver project deliverables including resources, project oversight, objective risk and related contingency
• Document key assumptions and dependencies established through estimation activities
• Prepare and present high-level plan with estimates for executives and cross-functional leaders based on estimate outcomes
• Create project schedule and communication plans
• Ensure proactive scheduling of key deliverables, milestones and deliverable tasks
• Establish project financial forecasts including resource plans and other expense plans
• Develop the project plan and schedule with cross discipline functional leads
• Ensure necessary steps and dependencies to deliver projects and components are established
• Validate that scope can be completed within timeline and budget
• Estimate resource needs with help from functional leads
• Confidently lead and drive cross-functional projects, and individual project tracks of large programs through full delivery life-cycle ensuring project is delivered on-time and on-budget
• Manage resource assignment, budget, scheduling, and scope prioritization, and change control
• Work with cross discipline team members to validate project assumptions and review project plans with leadership
• Ensure proper documentation of scope of work with help from cross discipline functional leads
• Serve as primary liaison among multiple teams, including Product Management, Design, Technology, vendors and other key functional delivery teams for the project (when appropriate)
• Communicate regular updates to project and executive leadership team on delivery progress, plan updates and budget spend and forecast, including status report updates, financial/budget/variance reports, and other reporting as required
• Monitor adherence to schedule and milestone commitments
• Escalate key issues and risks to ensure timely resolution and mitigation
Skills & Requirements
• 4+ years Project Management and ideally with an online retailer or in an eCommerce, marketing, merchandising, or operations
• 4+ years leading large, multidisciplinary digital teams (preferably websites, mobile web, and apps)
• 2+ years Agile
• 1+ years mobile application (iOS, Android) delivery experience
• Direct management and accountability for project budgets of $2-5M in labor
• 3+ years of client management experience in successfully delivering internet solutions, preferably in a global client-service organization
• Estimation, project planning, resource planning, issue management, risk management, change management, communication planning
• Delivering executive level presentations, work sessions, and 1-on-1 interactions
• Organizing working with multiple Product Managers
• Led teams with multiple discipline represented (including product management/strategy, technology, design, SEO, and analytics)
• Create project schedule
• Full lifecycle software deliveries from business development to final software acceptance
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142197