Project Manager/Assistant Project Manager - $80k-$130k+ - M ontgomery County
This company has been around since the early 1900's and has been very successful utilities construction company in New Jersey as well as in Baltimore and now are expanding into the Washington D.C. area. They have only been in the D.C. area for 3-4 years and are looking to grow their business to the size of their northern offices. It is a great opportunity to be a part of the growth of a company into one of the best in the area.
Key Qualities for Success:
- A want to buy into a process and culture to help grow and add value to the team
- Experience with water and sewage utilities
- Ability to adapt and improvise to situations to maintain project schedules and budget
- Detail oriented manager
- Overseeing projects from preconstruction to finish.
- Report to the Executive Project Manger
- Coordinate schedules, budgets, meet deadlines.
- Allocation of utility project resources and ensuring quality every step of the way.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.