Do you enjoy working in a fast, fun, inclusive and collaborative workspace? Do you want the next chapter of your career to be with an industry leader in commercial real estate who brings a fully integrated and creative design-build approach?
My client is a National General Contractor who have been completing Design-Build projects since the 1930s across their 16 offices!
A need has arisen for Project Managers/Senior Project Managers to undertake cold-storage and industrial project across the Los Angeles Metro Area.
- At least 4-6 years of successful project management experience in a design-build environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering/Management
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Microsoft Office and other management tools.
- Communicate proactively and effectively, focus on customers, and display a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Certain positions and locations require Covid-19 vaccination, subject to reasonable accommodations for valid medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
- Lead construction progress meetings.
- Oversee design development.
- Prepare and manage project budgets and schedules.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Retirement and Savings Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Parenting Benefits
- Long-term Disability
- Paid Time for Volunteer Events