The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Project Manager in Massachusetts, USA.
The Project Manager will be part of the Manufacturing Sciences and Technology (MS&T) organization and will support Technical Product Teams (TPT). A TPT is a matrix team organized around a commercial brand with an objective to deliver the brand’s CMC & technical strategy. The TPT’s cross-functional team spans across Manufacturing Sciences & Technology (MS&T), regulatory, quality, analytical, and supply chain.
The successful candidate will support one or more TPTs and lead projects and teams to deliver the technical book of work. The candidate will also support the department book of work by ensuring projects are appropriately chartered, resourced and budgeted and by providing regular project status updates to MS&T leadership.
• Execute the TPT’s CMC & technical strategy (tech transfer, process improvement, other lifecycle management initiatives):
o Manage the brand’s book of work
o Drive scenario planning for projects
o Develop detailed project timelines, resource plans, and charters
o Create and manage project budgets
o Deliver on-time project execution
o Identify & facilitate resolution of risks and roadblocks
• Build and sustain high-performing matrix & project teams:
o Develop constructive relationships
o Organize & facilitate effective meetings
o Build team accountability & engagement
• Deliver leadership engagement & alignment:
o Communicate program & project status
o Achieve governance endorsements
o Leverage standard project management tools (Tableau, MS project, OnePager, etc.) & align with established business processes (charters, PMO, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate ambiguity and complexity, and translate it into detailed project plans & on-time project execution
• Demonstrated aptitude for collaboration, relationship building, and influencing without authority in a matrixed environment
• Demonstrated excellence for verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
• Demonstrated effective organizational skills to manage a large book of work and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated proficiency & adaptability with relevant software tools (MS Project, Tableau, Sharepoint, etc.)
Skills & Requirements
• BA/BS in a life science, engineering or other technical discipline
• A demonstrated track-record of success, accomplishments & delivering results
• A minimum of 4 years of project management experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry, including experience leading and executing technical transfer projects
• Experience with Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls (CMC) and Packaging, Devices and Artwork desirable
• Experience operating in a highly matrixed & cross-functional organization highly preferred
• PMP certification is desirable.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143119