The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Technology Service and Consulting Company is seeking a Refresh Field Technician in Celebration, FL.
• On site (parks, resorts and buildings) daily installations for all hardware that is being refreshed, reimaged or memory installed
• On site (parks, resorts and buildings) Service Level desktop incident resolution for cast members
• Imaging and staging hardware
• Wiping devices that are returned from the field for return to inventory
• Install and configure software requested by client (MS Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, VPN software, etc.)
• Ticket management – time manage all service level tickets that are assigned to individuals. Update and close tickets. Requires ability to remote into PC’s to download software and troubleshoot
• Post Validation Support – Support the appointments that cast members request for remote support after they receive their new hardware. Calls can include any type of help that the cast member may need from configuring their device, installing software, adding network drives to needing a device reimaged or replaced.
• Lift, carry and transport computer equipment
Skills & Requirements
• Proven 3-5 years of PC desktop/laptop field deployment work with large scale operations
• 3-5 years hands on experience with SCCM, TCP/IP protocols, Active Directory, and Exchange
• 3-5 years hands on experience with Win 7, Win 10 and MAC OS.
• Experience with Ticket monitoring systems (Service Now)
• Hands on with large scale windows migration activities
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Products (word, excel, powerpoint)
• Strong customer service skills (face to face)
• Strong communication skills ( team members and team leaders)
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to work and multitask in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Detail Oriented
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140467