The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Regulatory Specialist in Bethesda, MD.
• Prepare, distribute and track Investigational New Drug Applications (INDs)
• Prepare FDA required IND sponsor’s annual reports
• Prepare scientific and other regulatory documents for submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
• Attend scientific meetings and reviews the literature to stay current with new developments in the infections disease field (in particular, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and tuberculosis (TB) and therapeutic clinical research
• Preparation of investigator/pharmaceutical company meeting minutes
• Perform literature searched and extraction of information to support regulatory documents
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141898