Research Scientist – Contract – Princeton, NJ – $40.00-$50.00/ Hr.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Research Scientist in Princeton, NJ.
Basic knowledge of the drug discovery process and independence in experimental/assay design, data analysis and problem solving. Working knowledge and experience with a wide range of technical skills relevant to the specific biology field. Experience meeting project goals and timelines. Good analytical and communication skills are essential to document and interpret experimental data and write reports. Experience working in a collaborative team environment is also desirable.
Skills & Requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences with 5+ years of hands-on research experience or Master’s degree with 2+ years’ experience, or a PhD in biological sciences from a research environment
• Experience with multi-parameter flow cytometry, tissue culture and working with PBMCs a must.
• Experience in IHC/IF is a must.
• Prior experience in immunology is a big plus
• Proficient with general skills of molecular cell biology, such as RNA isolation, RT-PCR, Western Blotting, ELISA/Luminex, and basic cellular assays (e.g. proliferation/apoptosis).
• Experience in isolating Monocytes, T-cells and NK cells from PBMCs a plus.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141565