The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Retail Tech Architect in Celebration, FL\Remote
- Designs solutions based on organizational strategy.
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features for multiple, complex systems ensuring high-performance and reliability of the solution.
- Defines application tiers, frameworks, and interfaces for the most complex projects.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes with an emphasis on reusability.
- May leads technical project teams during the design, development, testing, and implementation of complex application systems. Resolves the most difficult support problems.
- Researches and implements industry trends in best practice solutions, procedures, and tools for application architecture.
- Develops design and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse.
- Participates in program-level application architecture decisions to determine the appropriate solution at the program level.
- Proactively expands knowledge of software tools, languages, scripts, and shells that effectively support the application development environment in different operating system environments.
- Sets technical standards and provides project-level work product reviews.
- Analyze existing application environments to prepare them for future strategic migration.
- Provides architectural guidance for a project.
- Accountable for quality, completeness, and on-time delivery of an assigned project.
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major
- enhancements and interfaces, functions and features for multiple, complex systems ensuring high-performance and reliability of the solution.
- Defines application tiers, frameworks, and interfaces for the project (i.e. Event Based Architecture).
- Determines specifications, plans, designs, and develops the business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes with an emphasis on reusability.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ Years’ experience in architecting retail solutions.
- 3-5 Years in architecting solutions in AWS.
- Experience architecting mobile solutions.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree of equivalent. Domain knowledge in multiple technical and business areas.
- Proficient in multiple architectural modeling technologies.
- Domain knowledge in multiple technical and business areas.
- Ability to identify problems or opportunities within the scope of the department’s projects.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.