The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Salesforce Development Supervisor
• Leads projects through software development life cycle ensuring timely completion and effective communication to maximize value created and minimize costs
• Pushes teams to improve processes, procedures, and team make up when necessary
• Provides feedback to other developers, team members, and leadership on ways to improve and continues to help move the team forward with those changes
• Proactively embodies high performance and pushes team members to higher standards through their example
• Write software that satisfies business requirements and follows applicable coding standards
• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specification, standards and programming
• Be able to individually contribute to a team with a focus on learning the processes, patterns, and standards in place
• Maintain code to enhance functionality, improve efficiency and replace malfunctioning or obsolete code, following team standards, defined patterns and industry standards
• Identify system or program problems efficiently and effectively and propose pragmatic solutions.
• Test programs to ensure they meet business requirements and functionally work well, following testing standards
• Participate in deployment and configuration management processes as necessary
• Document code in a way that can be understood by other Software Engineers
• Create design documents that satisfy business requirements, follow adopted methodologies and lead to efficient, easy to maintain, and reliable systems, which may require the use of unfamiliar languages and technology
• Demonstrate and standardize solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
Skills & Requirements
• Strong understanding of software development cycle, standard and best practices in order to shape coding methodologies and best practices and elevate the knowledge and skill set of the team.
• Must possess excellent data analysis, debugging, testing and problem-solving abilities
• Must be proficient in our Salesforce instances and all systems related
• Ability to explore large, poorly understood problems and determine the correct course of action
• Developing Others: Ability to mentor others through constructively challenging assumptions and sharing knowledge with more junior engineers to foster collaboration and innovative development solutions
• Adaptation: Ability to adapt in order to work effectively in ambiguous or changing situations, and with diverse individuals and groups, and lead others through ambiguous or changing situations.
• Communication: Ability to listen to others and convey ideas effectively and foster open communication
• Innovation: Ability to generate novel solutions and creative ideas in order to identify system or program problems, and propose pragmatic solutions
• Teamwork: Fostering collaboration within the team and across the organization
• Positive attitude. We are a fun and energetic group, and we want someone that exudes happiness
• Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Strong technical aptitude on the Salesforce framework with knowledge of supporting technologies
• Willingness to jump in and help team members. No task is too big or too small
• Adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
• Willingness to speak up, ask questions, offer feedback and suggestions to fellow team members
• Able to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Be able to work with little direction and are okay with ambiguity as the projects may be changing
• Must be able to clearly communicate in writing and verbally with all levels of individuals both internally and externally
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143015