Remote SAP Product Owner – Perm - $165,000 - $180,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote SAP Product Owner
• Collaborate with technology stakeholders (Development, Project, and QA team etc.) to ensure business requirements are understood, and appropriate functional specifications are delivered and signed off on
• Conduct and/or support testing activities (i.e., review QA test cases, product owner test plan, user acceptance testing, production validation, coordinate delivery of testing interfaces, etc.)
• Participate in and support the solutioning process to create, revise, or fix the necessary functionality
• Serve as a key resource on critical & high issues related to SAP MRS; maintain/update current functional configurations integrations as needed
• Support short and long term operational/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
Skills & Requirements
• 7+ years of experience as a Product Owner in large enterprise environments
• Must possess strong recent experience in implementing SAP in a robust technology environment
• Must possess experience implementing either SAP CPM (Commercial Project Management) or MRS (Multi-resource Scheduling) module(s)
• Possess experience working closely with business stakeholders and partners in defining requirements for system enhancements and delivering clear/concise business requirements
• Possess experience leading technical maintenance/updates of SAP across various business units
• Possess experience guiding resource management process and technical solutions architecture
• Experience implementing S/4 Hana a plus
• Relevant certifications
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142912