The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote SAP Support
• You will be working with 11 different systems you will have to learn and when a critical issue comes up you will need to provide an ETA and when needed to input issues in escalation system to communicate to Germany and suppliers.
• Looking for someone who has corporate experience who can do data entry.
• This person will be working in SAP entering ETA information for parts availability and whatever tasks that may come up that the PAC needs help with.
• They will not be answering any phones but will be interacting with the dealer network.
We would like this person to have a good knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
Skills & Requirements
• MUST have 2+ years SAP experience
• MUST have 2+ years corporate data entry experience
• Verifiable High school diploma or GED
• 2+ years’ experience doing corporate SAP data entry
• Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
Top 3-5 plus skills
• Pep boys/Autozone/car knowledge is a huge plus
• System knowledge like SAP
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142752