The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Scientist I/II - Antibody Discovery in Natick, MA.
• Optimization of antibody candidates by yeast display or mammalian display, murine antibody humanization, the design and generation of antibody expression constructs, generation and evaluation of fusion proteins, and DNA/protein sequence analysis of hits from hybridoma and phage display campaigns.
• Record experimental details, results and conclusions as well as communicate research progress in a timely fashion
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary therapeutic antibody discovery teams.
Skills & Requirements
• BS/MS/Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Immunology with 2+ years of relevant working experience.
• Experience in yeast display or mammalian display.
• Experience in molecular biology techniques such as vector construction, PCR, and various bioinformatics tools.
• Experience with ELISA, reagent preparation and aseptic techniques.
• Good written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Work productively in an interdisciplinary team environment.
• Experience in drug discovery projects.
• Experience in lab automation for HTS.
• Experience with SPR and BLI for the kinetic analysis of antibody-antigen interactions
• Experience in protein purification including affinity, size exclusion and ion exchange chromatography
• General knowledge and understanding of therapeutic antibody discovery and development
• Good problem solving and organizational skills
• Good computer skills, including word-processing, graphics, and spreadsheet programs
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1132908