The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Global Credit Union is seeking a SDET.
• Hands-on experience creating acceptance test cases
• 3 or more years of working experience with Java/C# Selenium WebDriver
• Ability to learn new tools and concepts quickly
• Collaborate and work in cross-functional teams.
• Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging common DevOps processes, tools, and technology
• Assisting in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and remediation of incidents
• Participate in planning, daily scrums and continuously evolve automation
• Hands on development experience with Test Automation and Continuous Test in a delivery pipeline
• Demonstrated interest in continuing to grow professionally and learn new things
• Demonstrated ability to produce results with a minimum of day-to-day direction
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• 3+ years professional work experience in IT related to software development
• Experience with Micro services based architecture and deployments
• Experience with Java8 and spring boot
• Recent working experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Junit and/or TestNG
• Experience working with Azure DevOps and/or AWS
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile (XP)
• Experience working with a ticketing system such as VSTS, Service Now or Jira
• Experience with Cl/CD pipelines using tools such as Gradle, Docker, GitHub, Chef, Nexus, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141127
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to SDET
Java Lead - Swift Payments
Hiring Java Lead with experience in Payments, Permanent role.