The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Security Administrator – Azure in Anaheim, CA.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned tasks to comply with the scope, risks, timeline, and costs throughout the project lifecycle
• Manage compliance tasks along with documentation
• Manage Azure environment to prevent cyber threats
• Create and update necessary system and task documents to maintain a documented history of customer needs, and ensure task documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Accountable for ensuring all incidents and problems related to the service are resolved within agreed SLAs
• Identify opportunities to enhance the support processes for an application or reduce the manual intervention required via more automation.
• Maintain communication with five other IT teams, such as Developers
• Perform system hardware, database, and configuration analysis to ensure product integrity and performance
• Yearly penetration testing – responding to and guiding people ahead of penetration testing
• Clean up SDLC permissions and processes
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, related field, or equivalent work experience required
• Mid-level Azure administration experience essential
• API management experience
• 2 plus years of experience in system engineering or programming. Implementing, configuring, automating, and monitoring
• 2 plus years of experience in troubleshooting software interfaces
• Proficient in writing complex custom SQL queries
• Regulatory/compliance experience essential
• ISO/NIST experience essential
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud, App Services, Security Services (active directory, RBAC, key vault, managed identity), and Virtual Machine
• Certifications such as CompTIA or Security+ would be advantageous
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143193