The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Senior Application Analyst in Miramar, FL.
• Performs complex work for assigned applications including analyzing system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, identifying output requirements, input data acquisition, reporting techniques and structure, and data controls.
• Maintains assigned application through partnership with technical experts, vendors, and technology teams to ensure the application continues to support end-users and to mitigate any functional or operational issues. Tests and troubleshoots existing and proposed systems in order to resolve and anticipate application issues, but also to verify accuracy and compliance with procedures.
• Contributes to the planning of application development and deployment, looking at existing information to identify areas for improvement. Independently provides viable resolution to end-user inquiries and problems related to applications, consulting with appropriate vendors where needed.
• Leads vendor selection, data management, and process improvement activities for assigned business application. Contributes to the design and upgrade of systems to ensure up-to-date versions. Provides guidance to vendors on patches and upgrades needed to existing business systems in order to ensure up-to-date and reliable functionality fit for company.
• Research market and industry data to understand the use and prevalence of specific clinical applications within healthcare systems.
• Partners with other business applications management teams and contractors to identify synergies and opportunities for improvement and works with vendors to ensure upgrades and configuration changes are maintained and accurate.
• Develops or modifies established processes and procedures, leveraging market and industry research, to support application efficiency and improvement.
• Manages multiple applications projects or serves as a project lead for a application module or system that requires high level of subject matter expertise or certifications related to a specific application
• Maintains advanced knowledge of current operational workflows that are supported through the business or clinical applications.
• Proactively analyzes operational processes and data to identify opportunities and improve existing processes for workflow optimization.
• Serves as a mentor and technical resource for junior analyst to gain expertise on more specialized and complex clinical applications and functions.
• Recognized subject matter expert for assigned clinical application and may manage special projects for applications teams aimed at advancing the customer experience, reporting, and overall work and data flow through the system.\
• Generates and analyzes reports for a specific application in order to inform our decision-making process, improve efficiency, and to outline workflow and processes.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141985
Technology & Internet Services
Data & Advanced Analytics
75,000 - 85,000
Similar jobs to Senior Application Analyst
Project Engineer (Roadway/Highway)
Top ranked Bridge/Highway construction company looking to fill a Project Engineer position in the SFL area.
Miami$80k-$100k Based on prior work experience
Principal Consultant, Cloud IAM
Remote Principal Consultant, Cloud IAM – Perm - $155,000 - $175,000
Remote155,000 - 175,000
Remote SAP Support– Contract - $20.00-$28.20/hr
Remote20.00 - 28.20
Technical Analyst I
Technical Analyst I – Contract – Remote - $47.00-$49.00/hr