Your new company
One of the largest Class A Office and Industrial Owners / Investors across the US are looking to hire a Senior Asset Manager to oversee all asset management strategy across a Class A Office portfolio.
Your new role
You will oversee all asset management strategies and plans for a Class A Office real estate portfolio:
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for the overall positioning of the Office assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and portfolio / asset value
- Can create and maintain incredibly strong tenant relationships
- Complete oversight for the financial performance of the portfolio as well as leasing status, rental collection, working along side the Property Management team. Also ensuring the properties are properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations by the PM staff
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of the portfolio's financial reports and variance analysis, preparation and monitoring of budgets, and financial modelling for the portfolio. Can confidently report said results to the leadership, executives etc.
- Recommend divestment opportunities, can manage any sale process. Can confidently participate in lease negotiations
- Assisting in the underwriting of new investment opportunities
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Asset Management, specific to office real estate, managing similar office portfolios, overseeing their financials
- Operationally hands-on with sound financial grounding, as well as any previous Real Estate or Financial further education
- Looking for a fast paced role, overseeing the company's Trophy Class A office assets
What you need to do now
- Furthering your Asset Management career supporting top Class A Office
- An incredibly competitive compensation package, as well as a large amount of PTO and benefits available
- This role is on site Monday to Friday in the NYC office
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1140069