Your new company
Large public company with solid presence in the US.
Your new role
This role is full remote and will be part of the corporate audit team, reporting to the Audit Manager. Responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Execute financial and operational audits following the audit plan
- Review processes and controls
- Recommendations to management based on conclusions of internal audit reviews
- Ensure compliance with internal controls in place
- Prepare documentation to support findings
- Ad-hoc projects
We are looking for someone with strong audit background, Bachelor's in Accounting and CPA. Good communication skills, deep understanding of GAAP and good analytical / technical accounting skills complete the profile.
What you'll get in return
This is a growing team with opportunities for learning and development. Fair compensation, great benefit package and work life balance, working full remote.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1142625