The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Healthcare Company is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Miramar, FL.
This position is responsible for analyzing complex business intelligence data to inform business decisions by evaluating datasets, creating reports, dashboards and extracts for a variety of needs. This position is responsible for all aspects of the Business Intelligence (BI) development lifecycle, including the integration of new data sources, extraction and visualization of data, along with quality assurance of data.
• Serve as subject matter expert for all reports and dashboards. Play leading role in creating reports and dashboards and completing analytics and recommendations using established tools and centralized data models while creating and/or following applicable standards, policies and procedures. Perform analytics as needed. Responsible for overall quality of the department’s reports, analysis and dashboards.
• Maintain expertise with analytics for assigned departments, including associated centralized data models, applications, tools, workflows, customers, competitors, professional organizations, and regulations. Maintain regular communication with teams to stay up to date with upcoming regulations, value-based programs, workflow changes or software upgrades that may impact reports, analysis, dashboards or centralized data models. Collect BI data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources; when needed, document specifications and work closely with BI Developers to add data to centralized data models.
• Designs and develops templates for reports and dashboards that share consistent branding, look and feel. Promotes use of these templates and ensures compliance. Ensures sensitive data is displayed, delivered and secured properly. Provides analysis, insights and recommendations to leaders throughout the company. Mentors Analysts in content presentation and delivery.
• Documents mappings for automated data extracts for the department following applicable standards, governance, documentation, policies and procedures.
• Maintains expertise with MHS and industry standards for reporting, analysis, dashboards and data extracting. Plays leading role in enforcing BI standards, policies and procedures within the department. Assists with maintenance of these standards.
• Responsible for proactive monitoring of all reports, analysis, recommendations, dashboards and data extracts for the department. Leverage expertise to troubleshoot more challenging issues, perform root cause analysis and take preventive actions. Create and maintain test scripts, analytics and algorithms for validation and integrated testing. Responsible for testing efforts, including making sure that existing reports and extracts will continue to work well after workflow changes or software upgrades.
• Plays leading role in developing documentation related to the analytics assets of the department, including data catalogs, data dictionaries, troubleshooting guides, knowledge base articles, and data model diagrams. Help promote and share available information and resources throughout System through training and workshops. Active participant in local user groups or meetings. Responsible data steward driving data and reporting governance, standardization, management and documentation.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141999