Remote Senior Data Analyst/Data Quality Analyst – Contract
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Remote Senior Data Analyst/Data Quality Analyst
• Works closely with business and technology partners to understand their data quality needs
• Profile data in order to understand what data quality rules need to be implemented on a particular critical data element
• Write data quality rules and execute data quality testing on critical data elements to identify issues
• Perform root cause analysis on issues, document data quality deficiencies and work with business and technology teams on
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in business-related field and two years of related experience, or equivalent education and related training or experience
• Solid understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with data quality and information technology
• 5+ years of experience working as a Data/Business Analyst
• Working knowledge of Data Management principles
• Ability to create complex data flows from interviews with stakeholders
• Ability to do SQL queries across multiple systems and large datasets
• Experience with PowerPoint Presentations
• Experience telling stories about data across various audiences (e.g. executive leadership, business partners and technologist)
PLUS/NICE TO HAVE
• Master's degree or MBA
• Experience working with data wrangling tools (e.g. Alteryx)
• Knowledge of FRY 14Q and/other regulatory reports
• Project/Program Management Experience
• Experience performing statistical analysis of data and using data to predict trends
• Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic and political environment
• Previous experience in the banking or financial services industry
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142141