Your new company
This world class fin-tech company is expanding its scope within the US and therefore looking for an experience HR Business Partner to join the team.
In this role you will be part of the Global Business Partnering team, reporting to the Head of HR. You will be supporting two divisions within the business, offering day-to-day HR solutions as well as being a strategic lead.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be tasked with working hand and hand with the business to support all employees with the full life-cycle process
- Design, implement, guide, and coach management on all aspects of training, hiring and talent management
- Proactively assist management with talent attraction, retention and workforce planning
- Partner with the business to solve complex employee relations issues and handle any disciplinary cases
- Guide leaders on all compensation requirements for the business; job aligning, promotions, salary and bonus reviews
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or related field
- At least 10+ years’ of strong HR Business Partnering experience, gained from working within the finance industry
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to gain trust and influence leaders
What you need to do now
- Excellent long term career prospects and opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Global exposure and opportunity to work in a company that is experiencing major growth
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1138997