The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Senior iOS Developer MTS in Hybrid (San Jose, CA., Austin, TX., Bellevue, WA.)
Skills & Requirements
• 8+ years of experience developing iOS applications, with deep experience in both Swift and Objective-C
• Proven track record in architecting common libraries and patterns for use in large scale applications with 50+ engineers
• Deep experience in unit testing and functional UI testing with XCTest / XCUITest
• Deep experience with Xcode and all of its lovely quirks
• Experience with modern design patterns such as MVVM, VIPER, RIBS.
• Experience with patterns for achieving feature modularity
• Experience with reactive programming using Combine or RxSwift
• Ability to collaborate and drive best practices with engineers from numerous teams
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Experience working with services teams to design optimal mobile services contracts
• Experience with SwiftUI
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141698