The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Senior Node-JS Backend Developer in Orlando, FL.
Looking for a seasoned lead backend stack development engineer to develop and deliver emerging technology projects.
Skills & Requirements
• AWS with Lambda (Preferred for Senior Level but not a requirement)
• Node JS, Typescript development skills
• Hands on experience in designing and developing complex digital systems and Applications.
• Experience with microservices and modern architecture in AWS and cloud systems is a must
• Experience using Linux and Unix based OS.
• Thorough understanding and experience in Object Oriented Programming, relational/ non-relational databases and enterprise system architecture.
• Experience in working with Open Source code and frameworks
• Knowledge of industry standard project execution methodologies like Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall, RUP and Iterative a must.
• Demonstrated understanding of the importance of maintainable / sustainable product solutions.
• General knowledge developing mobile applications that interface with RESTful services including Web services.
• Strong technical knowledge of digital environment including, Natural Language Processing, Mobile, Web, IoT, Apps, APIs, Messaging, Databases,
• Big Data, Networks and their Interactions is needed.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142896
Technology & Internet Services
Podobne oferty pracy do Senior Node-JS Backend Developer
Sr Full Stack Engineer (NodeJS, JS, AWS, Test Automation)