The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Senior Product Manager in Raleigh, NC.
• Position is responsible for providing guidance and assistance across Digital program initiatives. Will take accountability for all aspects related to the strategy, development, implementation and ongoing management of member experience and technology solutions for company's digital storefront (ncsecu.org).
• Play a key role in the modernization of company's digital storefront to improve the efficiency of updates, user experience and to ensure that our offering remains competitive and meets our member's needs.
• Execution – Participate in establishing scope, estimates, and overall product design/solutions, leading to the development and execution of Digital Roadmap. Partner with Digital Analysts (product and technical) to ensure solutions and designs meet overall objectives. Work across teams to help resolve issues as they arise. Partner closely with technical resources to ensure proposed solutions work within current capabilities and/or identify gaps/areas for innovation
• Digital Design – Work with Digital program team and key IT and business partners to help design sophisticated, reusable solutions to complex Digital challenges. Focusing on reusability across the Credit Union.
• Market Research – Stay up to date on latest industry trends and technical advancements, helping to bridge the gap between business and technology. Evaluate for areas of improvement in performance and market-competitiveness, but also differentiation.
• Vendor Evaluation – Participate in the evaluation and selection of key vendor relationships.
• Collaboration – Partner with marketing and other key stakeholders to determine content and capabilities needed to increase user engagement and drive conversions, and expand impact of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and digital advertising
• Coaching/Mentoring – Provide coaching and leadership to members of Analyst team, develop training, knowledge transfer, and resolution of issue escalation.
• Performance - Define and analyze channel-focused key performance indicators focused on improving profitability, reach/visits, engagement, and conversions.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience working in large, enterprise level programs/projects, preferably with a background in Digital domain.
• Proven ability to define and solve complex business problems, leveraging best in class technical solutions.
• Strong experience working between multiple projects simultaneously, with varied degrees of complexity and duration.
• Experience in Product Development Lifecycle, ideally within an Agile framework.
• Ability to lead and mentor analyst and cross-functional resources.
• Experience/understanding in Financial Services, or related industry.
• Excellent communication, written and oral.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years Digital Banking Services and Financial Institution experience or High School Diploma or GED and 8+ years Digital Banking Services and Financial Institution experience.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1139855