The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Financial Services Company is seeking a Senior Project Manager (API Management Solutions) in Hybrid / Raleigh, NC.
Provide coordination and facilitation for cross-departmental projects of a simple to moderately complex nature utilizing company adopted project management standards, tools, and techniques. Also, assist other company Project Managers on projects of a more complex nature.
• Works with departmental project owner/manager and/or vendor project manager to coordinate and facilitate resources and activities in support of authorized projects.
• Assists the project team to clearly define requirements and overall
scope of the project work.
• Develops and maintains a project schedule with minimal supervision for work to be completed by company human resources and communicates schedule to project team members and appropriate stakeholders.
• Schedules and facilitates meetings and records and distributes notes of salient points of the meeting including action items and next steps.
• Maintains and monitors an issue log to track and facilitate the resolution of issues.
• Monitors and elevates, as necessary, risks that could impact the project schedule.
• Acts as a liaison for all project team members, stakeholders external to the project team, and vendor resources.
• Tracks the progress of the current project assignments and reports
the status to all stakeholders based on a predetermined communication strategy.
• Leads project team meeting discussions and provides status updates, as needed.
• As soon as discovered, reports problems with the project to the appropriate stakeholders, including but not limited to resource availability, schedule changes, missed milestones/deliverables, scope creep, quality, etc.
• Works with Project Management and PMO leadership and looks independently for opportunities to anticipate needs of the project owner/manager and the project team.
• Assists the PMO in gathering and archiving project documents for input on future projects
Skills & Requirements
• Prefer a four-year degree, Associate in Arts degree or Associate in Science degree via the North Carolina College Transfer Program (NC-CTP) (preferably in Business, Computer Science, or Information Systems).
• Must have at least three years of relevant business experience of which a minimum of one year must be in project management.
• Must demonstrate a proficiency in project management by having performed 1,000 hours of project management responsibilities in the previous 12 months and must have worked on one project that has been successfully completed
• Must have completed five days of project management related training within the prior 18 months in a previous position.
• Must be ITIL Foundations certified within one year of assuming this position as a condition of employment for this position or any position on this career path.
• Must complete the Credit Union’s Basic Module Program requirements within 24 months of hire date as a condition of employment.
• Must adhere to the work schedule and attendance policy established by manager.
• Must be able to speak English fluently and must have good written and oral communications skills.
• Must be able to cooperate and collaborate with co-workers.
• Must be cordial in all interactions with members and co-workers.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142953
Technology & Internet Services
Projects & Change Management
Similar jobs to Senior Project Manager (API Management Solutions)