The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Senior Project Manager in Charlotte, NC.
Primary responsibilities include leading assigned projects and maintaining an integrated Project PortfolioProject Plan and financial forecast roll ups for projects across 6 businesses, with budgets in excess of $18M in 2022; Sr PM will work with other project managers to gather status, schedule and financial updates for a total Portfolio roll up. Will provide coaching and direction to other Project Managers to ensure successful project planning, execution, monitoring, and control.
Skills & Requirements
• Strong Project Management Skills and Experience
• Strong reporting and analytical skills (Especially with Excel - Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, etc.)
• Financial Tracking & Reporting
• Strong Risk Management Skills
• Strong Business Analyst Skills (Able to act as a bridge between the business and IT)
• Information Technology (IT) Experience
• Human Resources and Workforce Management Experience
• Understanding/ experience of banking/ financial services (specifically lending)
• Vendor and contract management
• Strong organizational skills/ Attention to detail
• Strong follow up to ensure all tasks are fully completed
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Ability to work independently with minimum input after initial guidance
• Able to work under pressure and shift with changing priorities (Flexible)"
Plus/Nice to Have Sklls/Prior Experiences
• Experience with Clarity PPM Tool
• SharePoint Admin/Designer Experience
• Experience with Archer, Service Now, Workday and Fieldglass
• Business Intelligence (BI) Data Analysis and Reporting
• Process Management & Mapping
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142645