The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Senior Salesforce Solution Architect.
Work with Lead Salesforce architect and developer in the design and creation of application solutions that achieve business objectives that are secure, scalable and maintainable; translating business requirements into systems, services, and solutions.
• Work with broader development and administrator teams to implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques.
• Design and build custom solutions on the Force.com Platform, including Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, Aura Web Components, Lightning Web Components.
• Integrate with third party APIs, as necessary, to support business processes to/from Salesforce
• Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, and product roadmaps.
• Effectively partner with business stakeholders to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies.
• Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide internal support when needed.
• Oversight of system governance security protocols
• Support creation of business case from a system design and level of effort estimates for development of new solutions.
• Proactively gather user enhancement requests and coordinate scheduled system enhancement releases.
• Work to develop an understanding of Gardner Denver/Ingersoll Rand products and business processes in order to make recommendations for improvements to ensure efficient flow of critical business transactions
Skills & Requirements
• Strong experience with Salesforce development
• Proven background in architectural design and systems integration
• Experience working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Digital Experiences (Communities)
• Salesforce.com certifications are preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1138435