The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Senior Security Architect
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Senior Security Architect to join our Information Security team. This individual will be a member of the information security team and is responsible for assessing, (re) designing, and architecting / integrating security technology solutions for the enterprise. This role serves as a translator of policy and strategy into technology solutions and long-term integration to align security with the business needs.
• Align Security systems in partnership with Enterprise Architect with the organization’s technology strategy whether on-premises, in our secure data centers, or in cloud PaaS/SaaS solutions.
• Develop high-level planning, design, optimization, research, analysis, proposals, and solution delivery that align with the business and technology strategies within Security.
• Develop Security strategies and direction for systems and solutions that use current and emerging technologies
• Translate security requirements into architecture or process designs for Operational support
• Evaluate and recommend new products/tools and maintains knowledge of emerging technologies for enterprise operational production processing
• Develop and maintains design plan for technical security architecture. Collaborate, define, and maintain effective and efficient designs to optimize performance
• Play a security lead role in the evaluation of third-party software applications and components targeted for possible integration into the overall solution, including strategic applications, tools, and utilities
• Develop and own the security technology roadmap, which will provide direction, guidance, and definition of enterprise’s architecture to effectively support the operational business strategy
• Act as the primary security tech lead for special enterprise-wide assignments, as assigned
• Provide advanced multi-disciplinary knowledge, skills and experience in Security architecture and design
• Plan and recommend security related systems management, software, and architecture
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140803