Senior Software Developer – Perm – Alpharetta, GA - $132,000-$137,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Senior Software Developer in Alpharetta, GA.
• Develop embedded C/C++ applications on POS
• Develop payment applications on Android POS
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by preparing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
Skills & Requirements
• Diploma/University: Degree in Computer, Electronic, Electrical Engineering or proficient in embedded system, application development or web programming
• Years of professional experienced required: 3 to 5 years in payment industry.
• Good knowledge/working experience on C/C++ (mandatory) or C-like language such as C#, Java on telecom related device development (preferred)
• Good knowledge in Android development
• Good understanding of data exchange format (XML, JSON, CSV, TLV)
• Java, Python will be plus point
• Knowledge/experience on source control system such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141083