Remote Senior Windows Engineer – Perm. - $150,000 - $170,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Senior Windows Engineer
The ideal person will be a seasoned Windows Engineer with experience supporting corporate infrastructure and Azure Cloud, Office365 and proficiency in PowerShell scripting. The successful candidate will join a team of IT professionals responsible for the management of systems within our corporate and production infrastructure.
• Plan the architecture and engineer the solution for our administrators.
• Partner with Security and Compliance to design immediate or long-term requests for hardening of systems and closing of security gaps.
• Effectively documenting processes and procedures to be handed off to our TOC (Technical Operations Center) and Help Desk, and Admin teams. This documentation is also key to our recurring certification for PCI compliance.
• Addressing requests and resolving issues submitted in the ticketing system. Improving and automating resolutions to prevent recurrence of issues.
• Mentor more junior members of the team to advance their skillsets.
Skills & Requirements
• 10+ years with Microsoft Technologies as your focus.
• 5+ years with demonstratable PowerShell Scripting skills.
• 5+ years of experience with Azure Cloud Management.
• 5+ years of Microsoft Server engineering and administration
• 5+ years with Office365 and its technologies (SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange Online, etc)
• NetApp CVO
• Azure Virtual Desktop
• Understanding of ITIL principles
• Call Center Environmen
• Banking and financial services industries
• Large firm and entrepreneurial environment experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Microsoft or CompTIA Certification
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141790