The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Global Credit Union is seeking a ServiceNow Developer in Remote.
Seeking a skilled ServiceNow Sr. Developer /Architect to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes. This senior person will work with the ServiceNow team to help development solutions based business needs and strategies. The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing ServiceNow ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM products. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs. Must be able to get up to speed very quickly, be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
• Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
• Provide expertise on technical questions related to development of ServiceNow functions
• Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implements them and performs the component integration tests
• Work with development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues
• Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints and releases
• Provide demos to customers for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products
• Work with QA and testing teams to coordinate UAT and Smoke testing
• Coordinate system upgrades to latest version of ServiceNow
Skills & Requirements
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated team player with a proven track record implementing and maintaining ServiceNow solutions
• Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Experience with Agile Development methodology
• B.S. degree in Information Technology, MIS or equivalent preferred
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
• System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
• Customizing ServiceNow UI
• experience implementing servicenow products (ITSM, Sec Ops, GRC, PA, ITBM and ITOM)
• experience customizing servicenow UI
• servicenow certified
• agile experience
• excellent comm skills (written and verbal - will look at resume to represent written comm skills)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141376