The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Shared Service Infrastructure Engineer in Princeton, NJ.
The Shared Services Infrastructure Engineer in Devens has responsibility to execute Lifecycle management and Digital Modernization related project for supporting Cell Therapy operations. The incumbent will work to protect our operations in manufacturing with increased need for resources to support digital innovation, business continuity, and cyber security.
• Work in Shared Services team, and participate infrastructure project with digital plant teams, enterprise architect team, IT operations team, and cyber resilience team.
• Collaborate with partners and customers, such as Manufacturing, Facilities, MS&T, Supply Chain, and Quality to get alignment and endorsement on operations and resilience related initiatives.
• Execute projects of Digital Modernization and Lifecycle Management in Cell Therapy Manufacturing.
• Provide status reports of manufacturing resilience related deliverables.
• Participate in risk assessment activities to evaluate new and existing threats or vulnerabilities in Digital Plant, and prepare for remediation.
• Understand and promote site compliance with latest enterprise Cybersecurity guidelines, and provide input to site risk assessments.
• Maintain manufacturing IT architecture, infrastructure, and documentation.
• Ensure data quality of local IT assets inventory.
• Participate recovery verification activities including High availability and Onsite Application Recovery exercises.
Skills & Requirements
• Education: Bachelor degree in technical field or IT certificates, with 10 years of experiences of managing IT infrastructure and applications.
• Knowledge of data center operation and IT infrastructure.
• Knowledge of network connectivity, network services, and network security.
• Hands on experiences of managing Windows Operating Systems, Windows Domains, Active Directory, and Group Policy.
• Hands on experiences of supporting Windows PC, Thin Client, mobile devices, and peripherals.
• Experience of patching of Operating Systems and applications, firmware upgrade, and Cybersecurity tools.
• Experience of managing Acronis backup and ThinManager.
• Ability to effectively communicate with both technical team and non-technical team.
• Ability to respond to urgent request and live troubleshooting.
• Ability to work on an on-call basis or overtime when required.
• Ability to work in a diverse group.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight timeline.
• Basic project management skills.
• Excellent documentation and technical writing skills.
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong self-management skill and ability to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills in teamwork and collaboration.
• Good customer service skills.
• Understand regulatory and compliance in GMP requirements.
• Understand computer system validation.
• Strong attention to safety a must.
• Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is a plus.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141297