Great opportunity to support a leading NYC client through a top FM Services company!
Your new company
Hays Facilities Management are partnered with a leading FM Services provider in NYC to hire (5) Shift Managers for a major account in NYC.
Your new role
The job duties for the Shift Manager include the following:
- Oversight and management of metrics/performance related to the account
- Work order assignments and scheduling
- Managing multiple projects on a consistent basis
- Work independently in resolving issues and escalations
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong understanding of dynamic within the FM Services space
- Ability to be flexible in schedules and on-site visits as needed
- Strong communicator; both verbal and written
What you'll get in return
This role offers competitive compensation including base salary and strong benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1141547
Property & Real Estate
Property and Facilities Management
Strong compensation package and benefits!
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Michael Chiapperinothe specialist consultant managing this positionlocated in New York City