SITE WORK PROJECT MANAGER - $100K-$125K
A growing General Contractor that is based just outside of Washington D.C. area and specializes in Demolition, Concrete, Earthwork.
Best candidates will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from 4 year college
- 5 years experience as a Project or Field Engineer or Assistant Project Manager or in related occupation in heavy civil construction involving multi- million dollar projects
- Accountable for managing project team of project engineers, superintendents, foremen
- Provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Maintain positive relationship between the client and the team
- Lead, develop, direct project staff, and set activities to meet project requirements/goals
- Represent company in project meetings.
- Responsible for overall project planning and performance
- Manage subcontractor schedules, quality-of-work, coordination with other trades, and payments.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ben Davis at 571-899-4709 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.