The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Solutions Analyst (BA) in Hybrid / Chicago, I
• Determines what information is needed to achieve operational objectives or problems. Researches and locates systems and data. Tests and validates results. Delivers solution to business partners. Maintains solutions and ensures availability.
• Contribute towards and implement Data Governance processes for Managing Data. Manage business process flows, systems flows, and stored enough data to provide timely answers to business questions.
• Conducts and leads discussions focused on eliciting, defining and documenting business, functional and technical requirements.
• Participates in cross-functional initiatives and working streams as required at a contributor level
• Liaises with respective teams inside the organization to support, and at times drive, the establishment of end-to-end repeatable business operational processes to unlock business value and engrain capabilities in the organization
Skills & Requirements
• 4+ years of Business Analysis experience in complex, enterprise environments
• Must possess significant experience supporting data projects and / or working closely with data teams (e.g. report development, data engineering, etc.)
• Must possess experience in the financial services sector (ideally in the Commodity Trading, Capital Markets, Trade Surveillance, Compliance, FIX Gateway, Books & Record Systems or Market Data sector)
• Must possess very strong experience and proficiency gathering business requirements and translating them into application and operational requirements (end-to-end)
• Must possess strong experience and proficiency w/ use case documentation and case definition
• Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Business, Technology or related field preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142511
Technology & Internet Services
Data & Advanced Analytics
100,000 - 110,000
Similar jobs to Solutions Analyst (BA)
Remote Business Analyst – Contract
IT Business Analyst
Remote IT Business Analyst– Perm – Raleigh, NC. - $85,000 - $95,000
Remote85,000 - 95,000
Business Analyst (IT)
Remote Business Analyst (IT) – Contract
Remote Business Analyst – CTP – Orlando, FL - $46.00-$52.00/hr
Remote46.00 - 52.00
Remote Business Architect – Perm. - $160,000 - $175,000