The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Solutions Architect in Atlanta, GA/Hybrid.
The technical solution architect is accountable for proactively and holistically leading or supporting EA activities that create deliverables that guide the direction and development for technological responses to disruptive forces and driving targeted business outcomes. Technologies may include data center, infrastructure, cloud, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
Technical solution architects provide the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required for the development of an enterprise's technical architecture. They create deliverables that help develop target-state guidance (reusable standards, guidelines, individual parts and configurations) for evolving the technical infrastructure across the enterprise, in order to enable business strategy and deliver targeted business outcomes. They facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes through technical decisions.
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent analytical and technical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge of many, if not most, aspects of an enterprise technology architecture
• Knowledge of information principles and processes
• Knowledge of financial models and budgeting
• Understanding of network and security architecture
• Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
• Understanding and knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
• Knowledge and understanding of different modeling languages (such as UML and ArchiMate)
• Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls
• Understanding of IT security, infrastructure, and governance
• Experience with enterprise architecture
• Experience working with IT architecture frameworks
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140292