The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Sr .Net Developer in Denver, CO.
As a Senior Developer within the Investments and Operations Development team you will join a 40-strong development team responsible for delivering this transformational change to the suite of applications and systems comprising company investment systems. You will be responsible for delivering ongoing change to the firm's Performance Measurement & Attribution, Analytics, and Risk (PMAR) systems. Your focus will be within Performance Measurement & Attribution implementing change to improve and stabilize existing systems and the build out of new systems and processes. This is a senior hands-on technical role and you will be encouraged to take ownership of key initiatives from design to delivery and to contribute to the architecture and development practices. It is important in this role that you can communicate and collaborate effectively across all areas of technology and business partners globally.
• Collaborate closely with the Performance Measurement and Attribution technology product owner to understand development priorities and backlog items.
• Work closely with Architects and Tech Leads, ensuring that all solutions fit well within the strategic architectural vision.
• Provide input into project timelines, estimation and roadmap.
• Performs hands-on development, adhering to the SDLC framework and practices at company.
• Assist in mentoring junior staff where appropriate.
• Carry out additional duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent knowledge of C# and Angular on Azure.
• Sound understanding of OOP and SOLID principles.
• Investment Management experience.
• Experience of micro-service development and API development.
• Solid grasp of Agile delivery methodologies.
• Demonstrable ability to craft and deliver complex systems at scale.
• Experience of working with geographically disperse development teams.
• Snowflake, Databricks and Python development experience beneficial.
• Degree educated in mathematics or scientific/engineering subject area.
In addition to putting clients first, acting like an owner, and succeeding as a team, the competencies for this role include:
• Craftsman-like approach to building software; takes pride in engineering excellence and instills these values in others.
• Demonstrable passion for technology e.g. personal projects, open-source involvement.
• Intellectually robust with a keenly analytic approach to problem solving.
• Self-organized with the ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects and with competing business demands and priorities.
• Focused on delivering value to the business with relentless efforts to improve process.
• Good interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with team members and senior business stakeholders alike.
• Confident communicator: able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views.
• Ability to communicate information technology concepts to non-technology personnel.
• Problem ownership – takes responsibility for identified issues and works to resolve in a pragmatic manner.
• Client focused, committed to excellence, good attention to detail and a great teammate.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142087
Technology & Internet Services
130,000 - 150,000
Offres similaires à Sr .Net Developer
SDET – Contract or CTP – Greenwood Village, CO/Hybrid - $57.00-$67.00/hr
Systems Engineer III
Systems Engineer III – Contract – Hybrid / Greenwood Village, CO. - $50.00-$60.00/hr
Greenwood Village50.00 - 60.00
Lead iOS/Android Engineer
Lead iOS/Android Engineer – Contract – Greenwood Village, CO. - $80.00-$98.00/hr
Greenwood Village80.00 - 98.00
Software Developer – Contract – Greenwood Village, CO / Hybrid - $60.00-$70.00/hr
Middleware Systems Engineer
Middleware Systems Engineer – Contract – Denver, CO - $110000 - $130000