Sr Associate, IT Security Risk Assessment – Perm – Remote - $110,000-$120,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Sr Associate, IT Security Risk Assessment.
• Liaise with IT and other representatives of assigned business functions to ensure that project pipelines are understood and that project priorities are reflected in IT Risk & Security's resource planning
• Participate in skills development activities for information security personnel related to security best practices; Continuously improve the security aspects of operating processes
• Perform information security risk assessments of technology enabled projects with standard levels of complexity; Activities include vendor reviews, security requirement definition, facilitation of security testing and management of residual risk
• Advise and assist project teams regarding compensating control alternatives where security requirements cannot be met
• Serve as the primary point of contact between IT project teams and IT Security groups to ensure that appropriate security resources are scheduled, and that security-related project objectives and timelines are met
• Act as a point of contact with the Archer support team in identifying and testing changes with the security review process in Archer; execute activities such as identifying security enhancements, creating use cases, user guides, and performing testing, gathering of key performance indicators and metrics related to security activities
Skills & Requirements
• 3+ years of IT Security Risk Assessment experience in large, complex enterprise environments
• Possess experience performing technical information security risk assessments of systems, technology enabled projects, inclusive of vendor reviews, security requirement definition and facilitation of security testing and management of residual risk
• Possess experience completing Vendor Security assessments activities including evaluation of vendor controls and practices, process enhancements, occasional on-site assessments, reviewing security test reports, analyzing and developing security requirements
• Possess experience communicating and tracking remediation plans with vendors and IT teams and where applicable recommend mitigating/compensating controls
• Possess demonstrated experience with and understanding of security principles, IT security controls and related technologies and products
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141172
Type de contrat
Technology & Internet Services
Offres similaires à Sr Associate, IT Security Risk Assessment