Sr Business Analyst – Contract – Hybrid / Greenwood Village, CO. - $70.00-$83.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Telecommunications Services Company is seeking a Sr Business Analyst in Hybrid / Greenwood Village, CO.
• Responsible for analyzing system crash data to support team to identify root-causes for Mobile data anomalies triggering device authentication failures
• Support the success of the Mobile Reporting & Analytics Team by making sure Agile documents and outputs are delivered in a timely, accurate manner
• Support Senior Product Managers and Technical Product Owners in the Mobile Reporting & Analytics Team in documentation of high-fidelity user stories
• Offer process improvement ideas and remove roadblocks leading to successful delivery of high-quality feature enhancements
• Participate in Defect Review meetings by creating defect stories, and reporting defect progress.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience navigating highly matrixed organizations
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to adapt style to audience
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Confluence, Smart Sheets
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
• Knowledgeable in modern web architectures and development, native mobile development, performance optimization and analytics.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail
• Highly analytical and logical with good problem-solving skills
• Experience with software tracking tools, such as Jira or Jira Align
• Experience with Jira Query Language (JQL) and advanced Jira Filter knowledge
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
• Proficiency with Android and/or iOS app development
• Experience with Crash reporting software (Xcode organizer / Crashlytics)
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in Business Analyst / Product Owner/ Product Manager role focusing mobile app-based products or services
• 3+ years Agile experience
• 3+ years of Wireless Industry OSS/BSS system experience at a Tier 1 or 2 MNO, MVNO or MSO with a bonus for device activation & provisioning, plus service activation, authentication & assurance
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142951
Technology & Internet Services
Data & Advanced Analytics
70.00 - 83.00
Similar jobs to Sr Business Analyst
Salesforce Certified Veeva Business Analyst
Salesforce Certified Veeva Business Analyst – Contract – Remote
Data Analytics Consultant (Business Reporting Analyst)
Remote Data Analytics Consultant (Business Reporting Analyst)– Contract
Remote Business Analyst – Contract - $70.00-$82.75/hr
Remote70.00 - 82.75
Business Analyst (IT)
Remote Business Analyst (IT) – Contract
Business Reporting Analyst (Data Analyst)
Remote Business Reporting Analyst (Data Analyst) – Contract