Sr Full Stack Engineer (NodeJS, JS, AWS, Test Automation)
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
• You’ll be joining a team working on products the team is responsible for: CLEP, Accuplacer. The team is working on a redesigned educator and student experience for CLEP using serverless technologies.
• You’ll develop the next generation of assessments using leading technologies. You’ll work with innovative agile teams using the full stack to solve remote testing security problems.
• Collaborate on software projects with product design and technical teams
• Develop, test, release, and maintain back-end services, front-end applications, and infrastructure
• Work as a technical contributor on an Agile team
Skills & Requirements
• Ability to perform in multiple roles on a team, including testing and production support as well as development
• Strong analytical thinking and structured problem-solving ability
• Experience using libraries and frameworks where it makes sense, while still understanding how each line in your codebase works
• Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
• Ethos of continuous improvement and interest in learning new things
• Strong ability to understand and internalize the big picture and broader implications
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skill with the ability to work with a diverse set of colleagues, across functions, from different organizations, disciplines, etc
• Self-starter, ability to set priorities, work independently and attain goals
• BA/BS required (major in an analytical field desired)
• A minimum of 5-7 years’ work-related experience
• Experience working with Node.js, React, AWS, and automated testing frameworks.
• Experienced implementing serverless applications on AWS
• Experience in hands-on development of software applications in a highly scaled environment
• Experience working on Agile engineering teams
• Plus: AWS Certified (Associate or higher)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142917