Sr Infrastructure Systems Administrator – Contract – Hybrid / Celebration, FL. - $65.00-$75.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Sr Infrastructure Systems Administrator in Hybrid / Celebration, FL.
• Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
• Performs system backups and recovery.
• Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
• Requires 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within system administration.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
• Certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
Skills & Requirements
• Senior level knowledge of VMWare VCenter and ESXi 7.x
• Senior level knowledge of Windows servers
• Knowledge of LINUX server
• AD administration
Nice to Have:
• Depth server and system admin experience
• Scripting in PowerShell and/or Shell Scripting
• Cluster administration
• Understand troubleshooting methodology in enterprise environments
• Applicable documentation and reporting skills.
• VMWare host and cluster administration
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142865
Tipo de trabajo
Technology & Internet Services
65.00 - 75.00
Ofertas similares Sr Infrastructure Systems Administrator