The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Entertainment Company is seeking a Sr Project Manager – GIS ARC in Remote.
The ARC Program - The Access Review Certification (ARC) program enhances the security of the enterprise through the implementation of a consistent, centralized solution to conduct these reviews.
To date, we have focused on providing these reviews for primarily SOX and PCI applications and their supporting infrastructure, but our program is rapidly expanding as demand from across multiple segments is being driven by executive need to ensure all critical systems in their portfolio are a part of a regular access review.
We support patterns for centralized authorization management that have been identified as standards across our enterprise, integrating with applications to enable the marriage of system access data with identity data from our HR systems, which empowers participants to ensure the Right People have the Right Access, and that access is Appropriate.
· Working with GIS Access Review Certification (ARC) Program leadership and executive partners to define the scope of the Cloud applications portfolio’s requirements for User Access Reviews
· Identify the applications & systems in scope for review, their urgency and access security classification (SOX, PCI, PII, etc)
· Collaborate with Cloud systems leadership to determine roadmap for ARC program onboarding, appropriate campaign structure (in collaboration with ARC Campaign Manager) and timeline for execution
· Define and manage the overall Cloud systems on-boarding project, establishing the key goals, scope and timeline
· Provide project leadership to project-assigned system analysts and integration specialists to ensure that systems are integrated with SailPoint IDN in alignment with agreed upon schedules
· Build and maintain project plan and timelines, and provide status and health reporting to ARC program leadership
· Manage integration planning and execution (in collaboration with the ARC Integration team); identifying any non-standard exceptions for in-scope applications and determining with system owners and their leaders the approved standard they agree to move forward with
· Manage communications to system owner stakeholders and their executive leadership on project status
· Escalation of risks and issues as necessary to either ARC program leadership or stakeholder leadership as appropriate, working to ensure satisfactory outcomes and risk mitigation
Skills & Requirements
· Senior/Experienced PM desired – strong leadership, self-sufficiency and organizational skills needed
· West coast is favorable, for the teams they will coordinate with, but location agnostic
· Minimum 5 years of project management experience; ideally involving coordination of technical and business teams
· Proven background leading large, high-visibility projects
· Background with Identity Security, Centralized Authorization Systems or Access Reviews is a strong bonus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1141694