The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Remote Sr. Associate, Security Monitoring (DLP)
Currently seeking a Senior Associate, Security Monitoring and Response to join our Digital Nexus technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
• Monitor and respond to information incidents, including the PMO-style management of the response to major incidents
• Work with a cross functional team, including engagement leaders, Office of General Counsel (OGC), Risk Management, HR and Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), to analyze, contain, eradicate and recover from an information incident
• Interact with external clients to address questions/concerns, including the implementation of remedial activities
• Incorporate learnings into additional preventive and detective controls as a continuous feedback loop
• Enhance and document processes and procedures in the form of playbooks and reference guides; drive automation and orchestration to improve efficiency and effectiveness of security monitoring and response processes
• Research and identify areas of concern to be communicated to senior management; produce executive level incident reports and operational metrics; Participate in Information Handling Program projects (10%)
Skills & Requirements
• 3+ years of Security Monitoring & Response experience in a large enterprise environment(s)
• Possess experience using various data loss prevention tools and workflows (Broadcom DLP, Exabeam, and/or ServiceNow Security Operations preferred, not required)
• Possess experience monitoring logs in DLP tools for confidential information that may pose a risk to the organization
• Possess experience managing the response to information/data incidents, including breach notifications
• Possess experience documenting and reporting story notes for several incidents that may occur simultaneously
• Possess strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with legal teams, stakeholders, and risk management teams
• Microsoft Purview a strong plus
• Azure information protection a plus
• Experience with MS suite (MS Defender for cloud apps a plus)
• Relevant certifications
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143045