Sr. C/C++ Developer – Contract – Bentonville, AR - $40.00-$47.00/hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a Sr. C/C++ Developer in Bentonville, AR.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world’s leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant’s unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you’ll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you’ll enjoy many of the perks you’d expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• 5 to 8 Yrs experience
• Working experience to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code
• Strong proficiency in C/C++ and Unix with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification .
• Should have good understanding of memory management
• Ability to identify bugs, root cause of the issues and devise solutions to these problems
• Knowledge or working experience on SOAP/XML using C or C++ code
• Working experience on multiple platforms like Unix/Linux, Windows
• Working experience and understanding of unix Makefiles and bash script
• Good understanding of Data driven development
• Knowledge or working experience in databases like Oracle, DB2, Informix. Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning tool
• Must have strong communication (written and verbal) skill Understanding of Agile methodology (SAFe Agile will be preferred)
As Cognizant’s chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1142135
Technology & Internet Services
Similar jobs to Sr. C/C++ Developer
Sr Full Stack Engineer (React, NodeJs, AWS)
Remote Sr Full Stack Engineer (React, NodeJs, AWS) – Contract - $70.00-$85.00/hr